You are an institutional investor looking for equity or credit opportunities in France.
You seek to :
- get exposure to riskier, higher-beta or more complex cases
- secure your downside / proactively manage your LGD
- manage risks likely to critalize through French insolvency laws
- establish points of control at various levels of the target organisation
- dynamically manage your risks before and after an event of default
- refrain from using pledges in other juridiction or laws
- accomodate complex requirements / remove deal-breakers
Pristine provides services of
- Structuring and managing fiducies to secure complex corporate transactions in the fields of restructuring, financing and M&A.
- Setting-up of dedicated and taylored funds allowing institutional investors to manage complex credit opportunities (incling granting loans), in French law and in a fully-regulated framework.
Pristine provides derisking solutions at the crossroads of financial, legal and operational issues and at a fraction of the cost of their expected values.